|Fast, easy and convenient! Just a few minutes! That is all it takes to get pre-approved.|
Certified Pre-owned Information
Toyota CPO Program
The best new cars make the best used cars. It stands to reason that the better a product is made the longer it will last, which makes getting a high-quality, low-mileage Toyota at a great price a very savvy move.
Toyota's timeless commitment to quality, innovation and durability is the foundation upon which the Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) program launched in 1996. With each passing year, the TCUV program has gained momentum - totaling over three million sales and counting.
Along with industry-leading heritage comes another advantage: an exceptional coverage policy. With a 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty1 and a 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty2, plus one full year of Roadside Assistance3, honored at over 1,400 Toyota dealers in the U.S. and Canada, we've got you covered.
The Toyota Certified Difference
- 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty1
- 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty2
- 1 year of Roadside Assistance3
- 160-point Quality Assurance Inspection
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™5
- Standard New Car Financing Rates Available6
You don't have to worry. You're covered.
12-Month / 12,000-Mile Comprehensive Warranty1
- Coverage begins from date of purchase.
- Provides our highest level of coverage available.
7-Year / 100,000-Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty2
- Coverage begins from the original date of first use when sold as new.
- Covers major engine, transmission components and all internally lubricated parts.
- Offers Travel Protection that includes lodging reimbursement when more than 150 miles from home.4
- Provides Substitute Transportation reimbursement while your Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is undergoing repair.4
- It's transferable at no cost, for added resale value
1 Year of Roadside Assistance3
- Coverage begins from date of purchase.
- Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, towing and fuel delivery.
- Reimbursement for towing to the nearest Toyota dealership.4
- Toll-free call for service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We check 160 points. All to prove one point: Only the best get to be Toyota Certified Used Vehicles.
- Exterior Condition and Appearance
Body is free of all dents
- Engine Compartment
Check oil, brake, clutch, transmission, transfer case, washer and power steering fluid levels
- Steering System
Vehicle tracks and drives straight on level surface
- Transmission and Transaxle
Transmission/clutch operates smoothly
- Braking System
Brake pads/shoes must have minimum of 50% wear remaining
- Frame, Structure and Underbody
Check frame/unibody for damage
- Interior Condition and Appearance
Interior leather, vinyl, plastic, carpet and fabric surfaces are free of holes, rips, tears, excessive wear or fading
- Audio and Alarm Systems
Audio/cassette/CD system working normally (if equipped)
- Instrument Panel and Electronic Systems
Speedometer and odometer working properly
- Tires and Suspension System
All four tires must be of same brand, model, size, tread design, speed and load rating
Just a few points, to prove our point. For additional details on all 160 points, please visit toyota.com/certified.
All Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) are eligible for standard new car financing rates6 through Toyota Financial Services (TFS). For a complete listing of all TFS products and services available for your TCUV, please visit toyotafinancial.com
1. Whichever comes first from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase. The Comprehensive Warranty covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to defect in materials or workmanship. Program not available in Puerto Rico and Hawaii. 2. Whichever comes first from original date of first use when sold as new. See your Toyota Certified Used Vehicles dealer for warranty details. Program not available in Puerto Rico and Hawaii. For AL, FL, GA, NC & SC, warranty coverage differs in the following ways: 7-year or 100,000-mile Toyota Certified Limited Powertrain Warranty coverage begins on January 1st
of the vehicle's model year and zero (0) odometer miles and expires at the earlier of 7 years or 100,000 odometer miles. 3. From date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase. Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, fuel delivery and towing for mechanical breakdown or collision recovery to the nearest Toyota dealership. Services provided exclude any parts required. Coverage not available in Mexico. See Certified Warranty Supplement for warranty details. 4. Daily reimbursement limits will apply. See dealer for details. 5. Beginning December 1, 2005, CARFAX® Vehicle History ReportsTM are a required part
of every Toyota Certified Used Vehicle. See your local dealer for details. 6. Rates mentioned are for standard new car rates, and do not include new car specials or subvented rates. Not all buyers will qualify. Financing available through Toyota Financial Services for qualified buyers only. 7. Hybrid-related components are covered for 8 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first, from original date of first use when sold as new. The HV battery may have longer coverage under emissions warranty. See Warranty and Maintenance Guide for details.
All information presented herein is based on data available at the time of printing, is subject to change without notice and pertains specifically to mainland U.S.A. vehicles only.